Quickly Please Cleaning: Terms and Conditions
We Guarantee Your Total Satisfaction on All Our Products and Services
Our team at Quickly Please Cleaning is fully committed to deliver the best services in solving all your cleaning, coating, and protecting challenges in the most efficient and prompt manner.
We at Quickly Please Cleaning understand the stigma associated with tradesman not fulfilling their claims or completing tasks professionally or honouring what they say they will finish. We want to eliminate any risks and hesitations you may have with allowing our team to work on your property and spending your hard-earned money so we back that up with our commitment and an outstanding customer satisfaction guarantee.
Our Terms and Conditions
- The client/customer agrees for Quickly Please Cleaning to work on the specified site to carry out cleaning, sealing, and protecting works on their behalf.
- The client/customer will be receiving professional and thorough cleaning, sealing, and protecting service from Quickly Please Cleaning with the following points to consider: Our products and services at Quickly Please Cleaning encompass use of the latest in high-grade chemicals, specially manufactured to soften and suspend stains that when combined with water under pressure restores the surface back to its original state. The science behind removing stains entails restoring a surface back to its original condition without damaging any of the surface’s underlying substrate.
- The client/customer should be made aware that results from any of the cleaning, sealing, and protecting that Quickly Please Cleaning will be dependent on various factors. Quickly Please Cleaning does not give definite guarantees as to the results for every project completed as it will depend on several factors as the type and age of the stains on the surface, the porosity of the substrate, and whether any application damaged the surface or the substrate. The client/customer should know that these data are not verifiable without testing. Quickly Please Cleaning assures you that the results achieved with the projects applied by our our team are the very best obtainable.
- The client/customer should be aware that Quickly Please Cleaning does not estimate or make allowances to allow us to remove any obstacles that may hinder us to or obstruct the access to the specified work area. This is important as we require water and vehicle access to the work site with our heavy-duty cleaning, sealing, and protecting products and equipment.
- Our team of technicians will observe utmost care for the duration of the project but we will be accepting responsibility for any water, oil, paint, or other elements entering the building or causing damage.
- Unless stated on an appraisal, Quickly Please Cleaning does not provide any allowance for the containment and removal of waste incurred in carrying out the cleaning, sealing, and protecting job order from client/customer. The client/customer should take the responsibility to hire a professional and licensed electrician and examine the property’s electrical fittings upon completion of the work.
- The client/customer agrees to submit all work requests in writing in the way of a purchase order, through the webform, or through fax on their appropriate company letterhead with the exact and correct billing details, with the contact name and contact numbers clearly filled out.
- All insurance excesses are to be paid prior to the start of work.
- Quickly Please Cleaning has their standard working days from Monday to Friday between 7am to 5pm, unless explicitly stated in an appraisal. Any work required to be done outside these hours, on weekends, or during public holidays will incur additional costs.
- Ownership of products availed for by customers remains at all times with Quickly Please Cleaning until full payment is made at the Quickly Please Cleaning headquarters.
- Any claims from Quickly Please Cleaning must be made in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, products, or services. Claims should clearly quote the client contact, site details, and corresponding invoice or job number.
- Unless ratified by Quickly Please Cleaning, products and services will not be accepted for credit.
- Unless specified, price quotations on products do not include freight.
- Any goods, products, and services tax imposed by the Federal Government should be shouldered by the client/customer. Quickly Please Cleaning will have the said taxes under the Quickly Please Cleaning fee of their account to the client.
- Trading terms strictly requires payment to be made in full prior to the start of work by cash, Visa Card, MasterCard, or direct debit into the Quickly Please Cleaning account: Name: — — — —
- The client/customer agrees to pay Quickly Please Cleaning its fees and corresponding charges in relation to all cleaning, sealing, and protecting work completed.
- The ability of Quickly Please Cleaning to pay the hardworking team members behind their name and their reliable suppliers rests on the clients doing their part to maintain the business cash flow cycle. If Quickly Please Cleaning will be obliged to issue a demand letter, any Administration Fee of $50 will be charged to the respective client/customer. If the matter has to be referred further to our lawyers, then all costs associated in the collection of the outstanding money including debt collection fees, contingent fees, commissions, or legal expenses will automatically be incurred by the client/customer and these charges will be due and should be payable within 7 days.
- The client/customer agrees to make all cheques payable to Quickly Please Cleaning with the address: — — — .
- Quickly Please Cleaning reserves the right to change any of the above conditions from time to time without any notice.
Confirming your product or job order with our team at Quickly Please Cleaning is tantamount to your consent to our terms and conditions including our terms of payment. No other terms are applicable.
Should a quotation that we have provided you be successful, we at Quickly Please Cleaning require a written acceptance through a hard copy, by email, or by completing our job order form online before we will be able to schedule the work or have the items pre-ordered. Your utmost cooperation will help us meet your schedule and facilitate the successful completion of every transaction.